Mekhala's Vegan Laksa Paste is our easy-to-use, shrimp-free take on the classic Nonya dish. Whip up a delicious, aromatic bowl of laksa in seconds! Simply add coconut milk and your stock of choice for a delicious, umami broth. Vegan. Gluten-free. Nut-Free. Organic and natural ingredients. No artificial preservatives, flavors, colors, MSG or other additives.
Shallots, Lemongrass, Jasmine Rice Vinegar (Brown Rice, Water), Galangal, Red Chilli, Dried Seaweed, Turmeric, Dried Red Chilli, Himalayan Pink Salt, Kaffir Lime Leaves. Organic ingredients.
About this item
- From Vietnam to Malaysia, Singapore to Indonesia, South East Asia is a region of exotic culinary delights. And now, so is your kitchen.
- CERTIFIED USDA Organic. Vegan. Gluten-free, nut-free, sugar-free. Cleanest, healthiest cooking paste in the market - just read the label!
- Laksa is A DELICIOUS, RICHLY-SPICED Indonesian/Malay classic made from chillies, spices, lemongrass and turmeric. Just add coconut milk & a protein or vegetable of choice! This intensely aromatic paste can also be used as a stir-fry paste or marinade. Easy to use.
- Our founders' mother's 40 year old recipe!
- Made in a animal, nut, gluten and dairy free facility. PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE - If your order arrives damaged, contact us with your order number and photo of the product, and we will process a refund or replacement.